Engine rebuilding services
For those who have a V8 engine in their vehicle, we also specialize in the following services:
- Rebuild and / or power upgrade of your existing engine. This is essential in order to retain the matching number scenario, required by todays owners of valuable Classic American vehicles.
Customers can either supply their engine to us or we can provide a collection and engine removal and refit service, with your car delivered back to you.
- Stroker and power upgrades. Are you disappointed with the power of your engine? Have you got used to the power and want to upgrade?
We offer a power upgrade and stroker conversion service for your current engine, which avoids the hassle of selling your engine to buy a new higher powered one. This is an ideal service for those that put their car away for winter, as we can rebuild and upgrade your engine in time for you to drive it in Spring.
- Track day engine replacement. For those with existing matching numbers engine, that are too valuable to risk or simply not powerful enough. We can build and fit a new engine for your vehicle, which can be driven the way the car was originally intended.
The old engine can be swapped for the new one and kept along out of harms way in the garage. When you come to sell the vehicle, it can either be refitted or sold alongside, therefore increasing the vehicles value and desirability.
- Vintage engine rebuild and supply. We build and rebuild existing vintage racing engines that have to comply with yesterdays racing regulations. We are able to source early blocks and parts, in order to build you a historic engine from scratch.
- Peace of mind, strip and rebuild of your engine. Is that blue smoke you can see ? Not sure on why it makes that strange noise on tickover?. We offer an affordable rebuild service for customer's who are unsure of the condition or state of their engine.
This has become very popular with those who have bought a classic vehicle and are unsure on how the engine has been treated by previous owners. With our service, the engine can be stripped, rebuilt, test run and videoed, to give you peace of mind and ensure that any costly inherent problems can be rectified, before the engine suffers major damage. Your newly rebuilt engine will also come with a limited warranty for that extra piece of mind.
- Annual medical for your engine. Designed for customers who regularly drive their engines hard on track days, ¼ mile times or marine applications. By inspecting and replacing any worn parts in your engine, it will help to maintain it's peak performance and longevity.
This service applies to all V8 engines including the latest Generation Three and Four Chevy engines, but not the latest Ford V8 modular engine.